Our goal at DLH is always to provide a consistently high level of quality service. Therefore, DLH is committed to patient care quality and safety. This is evident in the detailed procedures, thorough employee training, and extensive monitoring DLH implements for patient safety and accuracy.
If any employee or a member of the public we serve has a concern about the quality or safety of patient care delivered by DLH clinical staff, they may contact DLH management at this website or 770.554.3545. If the employee or member of the public feels the concern has not been addressed sufficiently by DLH management, we invite and encourage them to file the concern with The Joint Commission using either method below. Please note, The Joint Commission’s preferred method for submitting a concern is through their online submission form, as it allows for more direct, timely receipt and review of your concerns.
Online, through the Joint Commission:
- Find the “Resources” heading at the right-hand end of the blue bar
- Click on “Patient Safety Topics”
- In the Patient Safety Topics menu on the left side of screen, click on “Report a Patient Safety Concern or Complaint”
- Click on link in the first bullet, “Submit a NEW patient safety event or concern,” complete form, and click “Submit”
Office of Quality and Patient Safety
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
- Click here to download a form for reporting a patient safety concern by mail.
- Click here to learn more about how to report a patient safety concern.
DLH takes no retaliatory or disciplinary action against any employee who reports patient safety or quality of care concerns to The Joint Commission. This is yet another way we demonstrate our commitment to patient care quality and safety.