DLH is committed to demonstrating our company values in everything that we do. We are always striving to attain the highest levels of responsible citizenship as an industry leader in the federal health and human services market. Acting on this pledge is essential to business growth, sustainability, and maintaining the respect of our stakeholders worldwide.
As a responsible corporate citizen, we actively contribute to advancing the quality of life in the communities where we live and work through our giving program DLH Cares. We currently support active-duty military; veterans and their families; underserved children, families, and their communities; and at-risk populations served through DLH disease prevention work.
For our National Window of Service events in 2016, DLH staff will be volunteering in numerous events, including:
- Stand Down Against Homelessness in Charleston, SC
- Collection for Veterans in Leavenworth, KS
- Vettes to Vets in Bedford, MA
- Bingo for Veterans in Dallas, TX
- Atlanta Homeless Veterans Stand Down in Atlanta, GA
- VA Carnival at Alvin York Medical Center in Murfreesboro, TN
- Veterans Walk on in Murfreesboro, TN
Past DLH Cares initiatives include:
- Bright Beginnings Holiday Giving
- Heroes for Hotdogs Festival
- VEO Clothing Drive
- VEO Stand Down